@Kathy_VZ’s new Word Up bags

Sunday, February 27, 2011
Kathy VZ Satchel
Kathy VZ Cross-body
I spotted these fabulous bags as I was walking through Dillard’s on Saturday and I’m in love with the print on the bag! I thought my fave would be the bigger satchel bag since, well, it’s bigger and would hold more, but when I compared it to the (just a bit) smaller x-body they both seem to have the same amount of room on the inside. The satchel looks like it has two flaps on the front and back, but they seem to be just for looks, when I got home I looked on the Dillard’s website and in the description it did say that there were two magnetic flaps. But unless the flaps were sewn shut for shipping purposes I didn’t see that the satchel at the store had magnetic pockets on the outside and I couldn’t find a sales person to ask.
The Word Up X-Body satchel in white is definitely my favorite. I didn’t get a chance to try it on with the longer strap since the strap was still wrapped (which tells me that Dillard’s must’ve just gotten these bags in), but there’s definitely enough room on the inside for what I need to carry plus there’s an outside pocket on the front/back (depending on which why you carry it) that fits my mobile phone (EVO) perfectly and two additional pockets on either side. Now I’m going to have to decide whether I should get the x-body satchel or wait and get the Kindle I’ve been saving up for, which by the way the Kindle would fit in the smaller x-body. Why did I have to go into Dillard’s?!?
If you don’t have a Dillard’s in your town, Amazon has the the x-body in stock but they’re very limited and if the satchel or x-body aren’t for you the shopper is available at QVC and I recommend going there because it’ll save you about $20.

Sweetpea

2 comments:

{ Unknown } at: March 10, 2011 at 9:39 PM said...

I really want this purse

{ Sweetpea } at: March 10, 2011 at 9:45 PM said...

Me too! I do have an anniversary coming up....

Post a Comment

 

Category

2011 (19) 2012 (2) 2015 (1) A|X Armani Exchange (2) adidas Originals (1) aldo (1) Alexander McQueen (1) all stars (1) amazon (3) American Eagle Outfitters (2) Amrita Singh (1) armani (2) artoo (1) aurelia dress (1) aviators (1) bag (7) barley (1) bcbgeneration (4) bcbgmaxazria (1) beach bag (1) beads (1) beauty product (1) beige (1) Billabong (1) black (5) blazer (2) bling (2) blouse (1) boots (3) bouganvilla (1) bow (1) brown (1) Burlwood (1) camera (1) camera bag (1) candie's (1) capris (1) cardigan (2) cardigans (1) carrie bradshaw (1) chain (1) charcoal (1) charlotte russe (2) charm (1) Chaz Dean (1) Chicnova Fashion (1) Chloé (1) Christian Louboutin (1) Christmas (1) chuck taylor (1) closet (3) clothing (1) clutch (1) Coach (1) collection (1) color block (1) conditioner (1) converse (1) coral purple (1) court heels (1) craziness (1) cross strap sandal (1) cross-body (2) deal (2) December (1) denim (1) dillards (2) DKNY (1) Dorothy Perkins (2) dslr (1) erdem (1) espadrille (1) eureka (1) eyelet (1) fashion (14) faux patent (1) fingerless gloves (1) flats (1) flip flops (1) gel nail system (1) gel nails (1) gift (1) girl on a budget (2) girly girl (1) giveaway (2) gloves (1) green (2) grey (1) hair (1) hansen (1) Hanukkah (1) heels (9) ice (1) insert (1) insta dri (1) It Cosmetics (1) J.Crew (1) jacquard (1) jason wu (1) jason wu for target (1) Jigsaw (1) jodie pump (1) Juicy Couture (1) kate spade (4) kate spade ny (1) kathy van zeeland (3) kohl's (1) ksny (3) kvz (3) lauren conrad (2) lauren ralph lauren (1) layer necklace (1) lc (1) lc Lauren Conrad (2) leather (1) lime (3) linen (1) love it (1) lulu's (1) mally (1) Mally Beauty (1) MANGO (1) Martilena (1) maxi dresses (1) messenger (1) michael kors (4) MICHAEL Michael Kors (1) Missoni (1) Missoni for Target (1) mittens (1) mott street fisher (1) multi color (1) multi strands (1) must have (2) nail polish (2) nails (1) navy (1) necklace (2) neutral (1) nude (1) Old Navy (2) Oliver Peoples (2) ootd (1) orange hues (1) patent toe (1) peep toe (3) perfect (1) photo (8) photography (2) pics (1) Pier 1 Imports (1) pink (5) pink flamingo (1) platform heels (1) platform pump (1) platforms (2) polish (1) polyvore (12) pose (1) Prada (1) preview (2) prize ball pop top mittens (1) purple (1) purse (4) QVC (2) R2-D2 (1) Rachael Ruddick (1) raspberry (1) Rebecca Minkoff (1) review (21) River Island (1) rose gold (1) ruffles (1) sale (2) sally (1) sally hansen (1) sandal (1) sandals (2) SATC (1) satchel (2) search (1) sequined (1) shoe sale (2) shoes (10) shopper (1) shops (1) silver (2) simply vera (1) skirt (2) sling back (3) smooth (1) smooth and perfect (1) sneakers (1) sparkle (1) spring (3) strappy sandals (1) striped (1) studded handbags (1) style (9) suede (3) summer (1) sun patent (1) sunglasses (1) tan (1) Target (3) taupe (2) teal (1) Ted Baker (1) tee (1) tennis shoes (1) The Webster (1) The Webster at Target (1) thong sandal (1) tie-dye (1) tj maxx (1) Today's Special Value (1) Tom Ford (1) tops (1) TSV (1) turquoise (1) vacation (1) Vans (1) vera wang (1) wedge (2) welcome (1) WEN (1) whimsy (1) winner (1) winter (1) wit (1) wool (1) x-body (1) yellow (2) Zara (4) zebra print (1)

Blog Archive

Search

About Me

My photo
I love to shop and if I can find my favorites at a bargain all the better. What are my favorites? My top two are Michael Kors and Kate Spade, how can you beat a combo like that? My favorite place to hunt for a bargain? Just call me a Maxxonista! I love TJ Maxx! This is the place where I'll tell you all about my finds, how I like them and how I pull it all together. If you'd like to send me something to review shoot me an email and let's talk!

Followers

Copyright © 2010 Sweetpea's Closet Design by Dzignine