My Finds from The Webster @Target

Thursday, May 24, 2012
The Webster at Target - My Finds

I had seen the commercials for The Shops at Target, but to be honest I was excited to see what Polka Dog Bakery had to offer and didn't really see any of the commercials featuring The Webster shop. Well that changed once I spotted the clothing from The Webster at Target! After we had taken our moms to dinner for Mother's Day we decided to walk around Target and since it was Mother's Day my hubby was feeling generous so I tried on the jacquard eyelet skirt in navy and I loved it! My hubby not so much at first, but once he saw it up close he liked it, although either way I was going to buy it. ;-) Next thing I tried on was the the ruffle skirt with the flamingo print, I think this is my favorite piece of the line. It just makes you feel like your in Miami or South Beach, I love it! I wanted to try the deco print dress, but they were out in my size and this line seems to run true to size. I also picked up some great accessories for when we head to the beach ourselves. The wide brim navy stripe hat is great and the plus is that you can shape the brim however you want. And last but certainly not least is the cream wallpaper beach bag. It has a cute gold flamingo dangling from one of the handles and a removable green coin purse. So cute! Have you bought any pieces from The Webster at Target or do you plan to?
Ruffle skirt $30 - target.com
Navy blue skirt $30 - target.com
Navy blue hat $20 - target.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Category

2011 (19) 2012 (2) 2015 (1) A|X Armani Exchange (2) adidas Originals (1) aldo (1) Alexander McQueen (1) all stars (1) amazon (3) American Eagle Outfitters (2) Amrita Singh (1) armani (2) artoo (1) aurelia dress (1) aviators (1) bag (7) barley (1) bcbgeneration (4) bcbgmaxazria (1) beach bag (1) beads (1) beauty product (1) beige (1) Billabong (1) black (5) blazer (2) bling (2) blouse (1) boots (3) bouganvilla (1) bow (1) brown (1) Burlwood (1) camera (1) camera bag (1) candie's (1) capris (1) cardigan (2) cardigans (1) carrie bradshaw (1) chain (1) charcoal (1) charlotte russe (2) charm (1) Chaz Dean (1) Chicnova Fashion (1) Chloƃ© (1) Christian Louboutin (1) Christmas (1) chuck taylor (1) closet (3) clothing (1) clutch (1) Coach (1) collection (1) color block (1) conditioner (1) converse (1) coral purple (1) court heels (1) craziness (1) cross strap sandal (1) cross-body (2) deal (2) December (1) denim (1) dillards (2) DKNY (1) Dorothy Perkins (2) dslr (1) erdem (1) espadrille (1) eureka (1) eyelet (1) fashion (14) faux patent (1) fingerless gloves (1) flats (1) flip flops (1) gel nail system (1) gel nails (1) gift (1) girl on a budget (2) girly girl (1) giveaway (2) gloves (1) green (2) grey (1) hair (1) hansen (1) Hanukkah (1) heels (9) ice (1) insert (1) insta dri (1) It Cosmetics (1) J.Crew (1) jacquard (1) jason wu (1) jason wu for target (1) Jigsaw (1) jodie pump (1) Juicy Couture (1) kate spade (4) kate spade ny (1) kathy van zeeland (3) kohl's (1) ksny (3) kvz (3) lauren conrad (2) lauren ralph lauren (1) layer necklace (1) lc (1) lc Lauren Conrad (2) leather (1) lime (3) linen (1) love it (1) lulu's (1) mally (1) Mally Beauty (1) MANGO (1) Martilena (1) maxi dresses (1) messenger (1) michael kors (4) MICHAEL Michael Kors (1) Missoni (1) Missoni for Target (1) mittens (1) mott street fisher (1) multi color (1) multi strands (1) must have (2) nail polish (2) nails (1) navy (1) necklace (2) neutral (1) nude (1) Old Navy (2) Oliver Peoples (2) ootd (1) orange hues (1) patent toe (1) peep toe (3) perfect (1) photo (8) photography (2) pics (1) Pier 1 Imports (1) pink (5) pink flamingo (1) platform heels (1) platform pump (1) platforms (2) polish (1) polyvore (12) pose (1) Prada (1) preview (2) prize ball pop top mittens (1) purple (1) purse (4) QVC (2) R2-D2 (1) Rachael Ruddick (1) raspberry (1) Rebecca Minkoff (1) review (21) River Island (1) rose gold (1) ruffles (1) sale (2) sally (1) sally hansen (1) sandal (1) sandals (2) SATC (1) satchel (2) search (1) sequined (1) shoe sale (2) shoes (10) shopper (1) shops (1) silver (2) simply vera (1) skirt (2) sling back (3) smooth (1) smooth and perfect (1) sneakers (1) sparkle (1) spring (3) strappy sandals (1) striped (1) studded handbags (1) style (9) suede (3) summer (1) sun patent (1) sunglasses (1) tan (1) Target (3) taupe (2) teal (1) Ted Baker (1) tee (1) tennis shoes (1) The Webster (1) The Webster at Target (1) thong sandal (1) tie-dye (1) tj maxx (1) Today's Special Value (1) Tom Ford (1) tops (1) TSV (1) turquoise (1) vacation (1) Vans (1) vera wang (1) wedge (2) welcome (1) WEN (1) whimsy (1) winner (1) winter (1) wit (1) wool (1) x-body (1) yellow (2) Zara (4) zebra print (1)

Blog Archive

Search

About Me

My photo
I love to shop and if I can find my favorites at a bargain all the better. What are my favorites? My top two are Michael Kors and Kate Spade, how can you beat a combo like that? My favorite place to hunt for a bargain? Just call me a Maxxonista! I love TJ Maxx! This is the place where I'll tell you all about my finds, how I like them and how I pull it all together. If you'd like to send me something to review shoot me an email and let's talk!

Followers

Copyright © 2010 Sweetpea's Closet Design by Dzignine